We have just parted our ways
and it's deep autumn now.
In the blink of an eye,
the flowers are falling.
A single shadow is sitting at the window still,
as the deep night
becomes more lonelier
A pathway splitting into two,
as we just fell in love
yet we have to give up
as the East wind blows,
I remembered the memories of yesterday
Your tear is not the only one that is gonna fall,
the world that's left is going too
There's the wind mocking us
with its singing of separation,
and yet I couldn't hear it
The tears that had passed through
a thousand year,
is now only visible in dreams
How I wish I could see you again,
even if it's just for once
The love that was unfinished
in our previous incarnation,
is tearing apart in my blood
In deep slumber,
it struggles.
Awakened and it's gone
Dreams in between
the thousands strands of hair,
I'm left stranded in my dreams
Even if the mooonlight
is the same as before,
my yearning grew old and white
You look towards the sky,
and I look towards your face
Remembering your face deeply,
so I could search you in my next incarnation
this is very meaninful l0ls. ii juz simply moody nowadays l0ls. talking less and less in class le. ii oso duno why n0rs. haiis.