<body>

RECENT ENTRIES
Date: Thursday, November 29, 2007
Time :9:24 PM
Once upon a broken heart,
i was walking alone in the dark,
looking for a way to start again.
All the tears that
i had cried and cried,
seemed like they'd never end.

These wounds will they not heal?
i can't seem To find myself again.
fear is how I fall,
and it seems to be never ending.
Confusing what is real,
withou any sense of confidence.
There's something inside me,
that pulls beneath the surface,
and its Consuming & confusing.

My walls seems to be closing in,
and I'm convinced that
there's just too much pressure to take.
I've felt this way before,
so insecure and its pullin me within..
Against my will
i stand beside my own reflection,
and its haunting
how I can't seem to find myself again.

Here comes the rain again,
falling from the stars.
i am drenched in my pain again,
becoming who i was.
i never forget what I lost,
even as my memory rests.

我曾经有过的恋爱,
彷佛一片空白.
直到遇见你,
我才真的存在.

我只想做你的公主,
拥有那平凡的幸福.
当你抱着我,
地球也暂停脚步,
我刹那间清楚,
你是我的幸福..

i once believed in fairytales,
now i never believed fairytales came true.
But now I know that they really do,
cus now that I found you,
now that I'm here with you.
you showed me a world i never see

I woke up and fell into this dream,
happily ever after just took time,
once upon this broken heart of mine.
This is the way I know it's real,
cause this is the way a broken heart heals.

So afraid to lose everyone,
who are beside me now..
especially euu.
i tried to built a wall around my heart
so i’ll never let it fall apart again.
bud strangely euu could
let it fall down.

[ this is a new me. and i am so afraid that euu wont like me anymore. afterall i am not the edna euu once noe anymore.. ]

THE LADY
Photobucket Edna Sia.
11th May '93.
sweet sixteen.
Rosyth School ; P609 '05.
Hougang Secondary ; 4E2 '09.
HS NPCC cadet ; Goshawks squad.

WISHES
♥ Futjitsu Laptop
♥ GUESS sun-glasses
♥ IPod Touch
♥ Love Necklace
♥ Meaningful Necklace
♥ Music Box
♥ Musical Snowglobe
♥ Myuk Long Wallet
♥ New Guitar
♥ Pink/White PSP

DEEJAY


Song : Jo Jo
Artist : Shinee

TAGBOARD


AFFILIATES
Blogshops :
Custard-Puff
Hot and Cold
Princess Magiz
LuvingSnowFlakes

Class Blogs :
1E1 '06
3E2 '08
P6o9 '05

HS NPCC :
HS NPCC.
♥ Goshawks '06
Ferruginious II '07
Peregrines II '08

A :
Alexandar
Alvin Or
Alvin Soh
Alvin Toh
Alvin Yeow
Andy Ng
Andrew
Andrina

B :
Bryan Kuah

C :
Cally Soon
Cherie Seah
Cheryl Low
Chester Tan
Claria Lim
Courtney

D :
Dickson Low

E :
Eddin
Edna Chan
Eileen.SJY
Eugenia

F :
Ferronne
Fion

G :
Gabriel
Galvin
Ghim Choon
Ginger Lam
Guan Liang
Guo Jing

H :
Hui Hui ♥
Hui Si
Hui Xin

I :
Isabelle

J :
Jasmine
Jasper
Javen
Jia Jun
Jia Yi
Jia Yun
Jian Wei
Joel Ma
Joel Tan ♥
Jolene
Joyce Lo
Jun Ru

K :
Kai Qi
KauJie
Kelly Lim
Kelvin
Kereen

L :
Lee Gek
Li Shan
Lim Fei ♥
Lynette ♥

M :
Mandy ♥
Ming Xian
Ming Zhe

N :
-Nil-

O :
-Nil-

P :
Priscilla

Q :
Qin Yin
Qiu Yi

R :
Rachel Lam
Rasin
Reine
Rou Hui
Rui Qin ♥
Ruo Qi
Ryan

S :
Sabrina
Sean ♥
Sharon
Shi Wei (sir)
Shi Ying ♥
Sin Lee
Siong Po
Soo Ern

T :
Tjia Ying ♥

U :
-Nil-

V :
Vanessa Ng

W :
Wei Jie
Wei Jing
Wei Yang
Wen Jie

X :
-Nil-

Y :
Yi Fan
Yi Hui
Ying Thong
Yong Rong

Z :
Zun Siong

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo