<body>

RECENT ENTRIES
Date: Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Time :9:15 PM
ytd night, talk to Lim Fei on the phone for 3 h0urs sia!! until 2am like tt. damn freaking tired after talking larhs! but he is funny! BUT dont get the wrong idea! we are ONLY friends and purely friends. (: nothing else. =) and talked to him also because of my things and somethings i habb to ask him cus he knew.. =/ haiis. anyway, hab fun talking to him cus he is so damn LAME! =x ops. =)

today went to scho0l at 9:35am. =) to clean the NPCC ro0m! (:Hab me, enzhang, chunghong, jeremylim, jeremy teng, sean, cally, lizhi, shermaine, Sharon, yuxuan, qiaochun, weisiong and guojing. Den after that weichong came to0s. we hab much fun clearing up the things larhs. =) I drew the formation for the things of the NPCC ro0m for qiaochun. But at 1st she said don’t want, cus the ro0m might be damn small to be able to move around. But in the end, she still used my formation. Hoho! (x

We m0ved the shelves, clean the table, clear the things, wiped the tables, sweep the floor, mop the floor, wipe the fan. The big metal shelf was like damn HEAVY larhs. =.= nid everyone to carry it. And someh0w, my right-hand wrist seems to hurt a lot these days. Haiis. why does it seems like, ever since tt incident that caused my wrist to be injured, it sometimes will hurt again? Haiis. =/

Den after that, at 2plus, me, guojing, sean, enzhang, cally and shermaine went to hougang green de long j0hn silver and eat our lunch. After tt we walk back to scho0l to do more clearing up of the things. (:

But, I went to tkd abit. =x secretly went to tkd, cus my m0m don’t allow me to go for tkd trainings cus she scared my leg injured again. =.= wth. But I still went and I seriously miss tkd alot! i love TAEKWANDO! =x

Den after that went to help clear things up again. But we are like doing things, hab beginning yet no ending nors. =x after awhile, all sit there and slack. =x but den we all still went help. =) all clearing up ends at abt 6pm nors. so late. Den I went home carrying the boards home. and since I used my right-hand, it hurts damn much larhs! =.= painnn.. can feel the once-injured wrist having the pain again. =/ why?

J.L. seems to be sad lei. And he seems to be not talking once again. =/ haiis. something is definitely bothering him and I can see it and kinda feel it. Haiis. today was damn unhappy de nors. wanted and wished that J.L. could come to me with that type of security he always gives me.. but seeing him like that, I just think, I don’t wana add on to wads bothering him.. =/ so I was there jus smiling and laughing like nothing is wrong. =/

Someone is very pissed off and stressed up, until he these days rarely talk. But at least, now he is telling me wads bothering him these days. (: haiis. I just wish that I could be the one, to make him smile and laugh and make him happy. but I don’t know how. =/ and everytime I feels sad, the 1st person in mind was him to turn to0. but seeing him telling me all these things, makes me hold back to everything I wish I could tell him and perhaps lean on him. Cus I didn’t wana ad on to his fustrations. =/ I don’t wana see him like this. =/ why do I care so much for him? It hurts so much..

I am crying silently.
I am crying inside of me.
I am crying hopelessly.
And who will catch me when I fall?
And sometimes when I sae, “ oh, I am fine ” I want someone to lo0k me in the eyes and say “ tell me the truth ” .

pictures of the day :

new formation for things in NPCC ro0m! (:

formation by ME! (:
and i love the do0r mat. (:

al tryin to get hold of enzhang..
guojing pressing enzhang down on the flo0r..

while the others tried to tie his hands together..

and we did tied his hands! (:
this is the outcome of playing basketball while other pe0ple is cleaning the NPCC ro0m! hahahas. (x hands kana tied! =x

THE LADY
Photobucket Edna Sia.
11th May '93.
sweet sixteen.
Rosyth School ; P609 '05.
Hougang Secondary ; 4E2 '09.
HS NPCC cadet ; Goshawks squad.

WISHES
Futjitsu Laptop
GUESS sun-glasses
IPod Touch
Love Necklace
Meaningful Necklace
Music Box
Musical Snowglobe
Myuk Long Wallet
New Guitar
Pink/White PSP

DEEJAY


Song : Jo Jo
Artist : Shinee

TAGBOARD


AFFILIATES
Blogshops :
Custard-Puff
Hot and Cold
Princess Magiz
LuvingSnowFlakes

Class Blogs :
1E1 '06
3E2 '08
P6o9 '05

HS NPCC :
HS NPCC.
♥ Goshawks '06
Ferruginious II '07
Peregrines II '08

A :
Alexandar
Alvin Or
Alvin Soh
Alvin Toh
Alvin Yeow
Andy Ng
Andrew
Andrina

B :
Bryan Kuah

C :
Cally Soon
Cherie Seah
Cheryl Low
Chester Tan
Claria Lim
Courtney

D :
Dickson Low

E :
Eddin
Edna Chan
Eileen.SJY
Eugenia

F :
Ferronne
Fion

G :
Gabriel
Galvin
Ghim Choon
Ginger Lam
Guan Liang
Guo Jing

H :
Hui Hui ♥
Hui Si
Hui Xin

I :
Isabelle

J :
Jasmine
Jasper
Javen
Jia Jun
Jia Yi
Jia Yun
Jian Wei
Joel Ma
Joel Tan ♥
Jolene
Joyce Lo
Jun Ru

K :
Kai Qi
KauJie
Kelly Lim
Kelvin
Kereen

L :
Lee Gek
Li Shan
Lim Fei ♥
Lynette ♥

M :
Mandy ♥
Ming Xian
Ming Zhe

N :
-Nil-

O :
-Nil-

P :
Priscilla

Q :
Qin Yin
Qiu Yi

R :
Rachel Lam
Rasin
Reine
Rou Hui
Rui Qin ♥
Ruo Qi
Ryan

S :
Sabrina
Sean ♥
Sharon
Shi Wei (sir)
Shi Ying ♥
Sin Lee
Siong Po
Soo Ern

T :
Tjia Ying ♥

U :
-Nil-

V :
Vanessa Ng

W :
Wei Jie
Wei Jing
Wei Yang
Wen Jie

X :
-Nil-

Y :
Yi Fan
Yi Hui
Ying Thong
Yong Rong

Z :
Zun Siong

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo