once again, ytd talked with lim fei on the phone for like 1 h0ur 3o minutes plus. This time was sh0rter cus i damn tired and wana sleep early. Plus, I am having a headache. =x haiis. but still, must thank him larhs. hahahas. (x wad a nice
GOOD friend. =x
anyway, today reached scho0l at 6:55am. Guang liang was the earliest! =x he wad the 1st to reach den me. =x I today damn
TIRED larhs! ytd shouldn’t hab talk till 1am plus. =x anyway, when I reached, I slept awhile den Vanessa came, foloowed by tjiaying. So I pei tjiaying sit while she eats her breakfast. And slowly everyone came. And I thought it was 7:30am to fall-in. but it was actually 8am den fall-in! oh my tian!! I can sleep longer de nors! but nvr minds. =x
today we did rifles drills training. =) but 1st, chunJIE ask for 5 volunteers that they think that they can get the 2nd class drills badge. But ask quite long, no one dare come out. So I stepped out. =x 1st to step out. =x den followed by ghimcho0n and yuxuan. But cus me and yuxuan no hairnet, we cant get the badge, but chunJIE sae next week we will get. Sean and yaohui also cus their hair to0 long. den ghimcho0n, cherie, cally, lizhi, atiqah got their 2nd class drills badge. =)
after that we did many many rifle drills. And go0d thing wors, I can bang when doing the homat quite loudly le! (: woohooo!! (x ops. but jeremylim, Frederick and eric can bang louder den me. =.= nvm. Hahas. (x but also hab bad thing happen.. since did to0 much rifle drills, I placed to0 much pressure on my right wrist and it hurts damn much again.. =/ ever since that day I sprain it cus of somethings, my right wrist is always like that. Haiis. den chunJIE ask me go rest. But I was thinking of badaging it and continue t0 train up my rifle drills t0 bec0me better. =x nvm ba. frederick was injured to0s. =x so we sat there and watch our squad train.. we chat about things, frederick is damn
FUNNY! (x den we also hab see the basketball team pe0ple train as they train pass us. Hahas. (x
after npcc dismissed, me tjiaying, Vanessa, enzhang, sean and gary sit together and eat our lunch. I eat a cup of maggie noodles. Sean and tjiaying eat 2 cups of maggie noodles. =x den vanessa eat 1 cup of maggie noodles and a bowl prawn noodles. Enzhang and gary eat 1 bowl of prawn noodles. hahas. (x some very big appetite cus damn hungry after all the trainings. =x and so, weiqing taught me my amaths!
thankews so much to
WEIQING and also,
GHIMHONG! Cus he cleared my doubts on the amths questions after weiqing left. =x hehes. (x thankews so much w0rs. (x den after that, it was time for the logistics pe0ple to do stock checking for the logistic items. (: everything in the npcc ro0m and in the container were all checked. (:
after that at about 2pm, I rush out to fetch my nices and nephews and a dumb thing happen! i was suppose to fetch them at the Block 9o9. but somehow, I walk till sean house, which is yeo chu kang primary there! =.= and I was lost somem0re! I totally f0rgot where I am nors. I panick den call tjiaying den sean and enzahng direct me until they wan vomit blo0d. =x luckily saw yuxuan so she told me where the scho0l backgate w0rs. h0w retard can I go sia? =.= reach block 9o9 after 20minutes nors. somem0re I still run sia. =.= called a cab and sent them to my h0use 1st, den ran back to scho0l to do more cleaning up. Okays, I hab no idea wad happened t0 me. Wad am I thinking in my head man?! Everything just went blank in my head and it made me lo0klike an idiot to get lost at hougang area! =x
after all the cleaning, we all waited for the CIs to come back scho0l. we went t0 the logistic ro0m to help tie up the poncho for the shelf den rested there. And damn funny larhs! that lizhi go bully me. den end up all bully her! By taking out her socks, and they throw throw throw and den put it up on the
FAN! Hahahas. (x so funny larhs! I laugh till stomach pain sia. =x but play halfway, CIs came back. The others all went to see doctor with Deanne cus she sick. Hope she gets well so0n! (: den me and lizhi stay back help chunJIE with even more stuffs. We heard a lot of things which we will
NOT sae! (: its damn confidential. (: help out till 6pm den we went home. (:
tml hab to go scho0l again! for social studies lessons and den help to clean the npcc ro0m again. (: i simply just
LOVE logistics! And I wana stay in logistics! (: and also thankews t0
WEI GUANG for lending me his psp! (x
and on the 18th june i still duno whether if I should g0 for weil0ng de chalet “party” anot. hahas. cus all
GUYS!! And only me 1 girl sia! and if i stay overnight 1 hab to stay with so damn many guys!! =x hahas. (x at least i noe them all, so not that bad. =p
and i hope soemone is feeling better now. (: at least he seems to be happiew when he talk to me t0day! (: its a go0d thing. i just wana him to be happy. =) but, still, i dont know how to tell him the things that he asked. i dont know where to start from. i just dont know. used to n0t saying le ba. but, everytime i feels empty, i just wished euu were here for me.. i seriuosly wished for that. but again, i am scared at the same time..
i am the girl who always smiles even when her heart is broken, and tries her best to brighten up everyone's day, especially y0urs, even when she couldn't brighten her owns.. x/3here at the photos for today! (:

NPCC ro0m! [ nice right? ] (:

me and lizhi. [ the
LOGISTIC head! ] (x

me and ghimcho0n. [ we are both from
LOGISTICS! ] (:

me and vanessa. [ she is my LOVE ] x3

lizhi, kana
BULLY! =x

and that is
LIZHI socks on the fan! (x
& i am so confused.. =/