<body>

RECENT ENTRIES
Date: Sunday, March 22, 2009
Time :11:11 PM
飞轮海 ( Fahrenheit ) - 默默 ( Silently )

这是一个没有答案的问题
This is a question without answer

我感觉我变了 OH~ 谁让我变了
I feel that I changed OH~ who made me change

原本这是一个沒有答案的问题
From the beginning, this is a question without answer,

却被你解开了 简单的解开了
Yet you solved it, in a very simple way



你走過來 帶着和別人不同的对白
You came over bringing over a different kind of conversation from others

你甚至不让我知道 你对我有多好
You didn’t even let me know How good you have been treating me



慢慢的 这份愛悄悄的住下來
Slowly, this piece of love, silently settle down and lived here

深深的 在心里沒人看的出來
Deeply, inside my heart, no one else can see it

安靜的 但却一直都在是你默默的愛
Quietly, it was always here is your love of silence

慢慢的 这份愛已经变成依赖
Slowly, this piece of love, turned into something I rely on

浅浅的 笑容里却让我充滿期待
Shallowly, within the smile, made me full of hope

不用说 我就能夠明白OH你默默的愛
No need to say anything, I will be able to understand OH~ your love of silence



这是一个没有答案的问题
This is a question without answer

我感觉我变了 谁让我变了
I feel that I changed who made me change

原本这是一个沒有答案的问题
From the beginning, this is a question without answer,

却被你解开了 简单的解开了
Yet you solved it, in a very simple way



你走過來 帶着和別人不同的对白
You came over bringing over a different kind of conversation from others

你甚至不让我知道 你对我有多好
You didn’t even let me know How good you have been treating me



慢慢的 这份愛悄悄的住下來
Slowly, this piece of love, silently settle down and lived here

深深的 在心里沒人看的出來
Deeply, inside my heart, no one else can see it

安靜的 但却一直都在是你默默的愛
Quietly, it was always here is your love of silence

慢慢的 这份愛已经变成依赖
Slowly, this piece of love, turned into something I rely on

浅浅的 笑容里却让我充滿期待
Shallowly, within the smile, made me full of hope

不用说 我就能夠明白OH你默默的愛
No need to say anything, I will be able to understand OH~ your love of silence



未來的每一天 不管诞生什么
Everyday, in the future, doesn’t matter what happens

能不能交给我呢
Can you give it all to me?

我要永远陪着你守护着你直到最后WOO~~~~~~~
I want to be by your side forever Guard you until the end



慢慢的 这份愛悄悄的住下來
Slowly, this piece of love, silently settle down and lived here

深深的 在心里沒人看的出來
Deeply, inside my heart, no one else can see it

安靜的 但却一直都在是你默默的愛
Quietly, it was always here is your love of silence

慢慢的 这份愛已经变成依赖
Slowly, this piece of love, turned into something I rely on

浅浅的 笑容里却让我充滿期待
Shallowly, within the smile, made me full of hope

不用说 我就能夠明白OH你默默的愛
No need to say anything, I will be able to understand OH~ your love of silence

THE LADY
Photobucket Edna Sia.
11th May '93.
sweet sixteen.
Rosyth School ; P609 '05.
Hougang Secondary ; 4E2 '09.
HS NPCC cadet ; Goshawks squad.

WISHES
Futjitsu Laptop
GUESS sun-glasses
IPod Touch
Love Necklace
Meaningful Necklace
Music Box
Musical Snowglobe
Myuk Long Wallet
New Guitar
Pink/White PSP

DEEJAY


Song : Jo Jo
Artist : Shinee

TAGBOARD


AFFILIATES
Blogshops :
Custard-Puff
Hot and Cold
Princess Magiz
LuvingSnowFlakes

Class Blogs :
1E1 '06
3E2 '08
P6o9 '05

HS NPCC :
HS NPCC.
♥ Goshawks '06
Ferruginious II '07
Peregrines II '08

A :
Alexandar
Alvin Or
Alvin Soh
Alvin Toh
Alvin Yeow
Andy Ng
Andrew
Andrina

B :
Bryan Kuah

C :
Cally Soon
Cherie Seah
Cheryl Low
Chester Tan
Claria Lim
Courtney

D :
Dickson Low

E :
Eddin
Edna Chan
Eileen.SJY
Eugenia

F :
Ferronne
Fion

G :
Gabriel
Galvin
Ghim Choon
Ginger Lam
Guan Liang
Guo Jing

H :
Hui Hui ♥
Hui Si
Hui Xin

I :
Isabelle

J :
Jasmine
Jasper
Javen
Jia Jun
Jia Yi
Jia Yun
Jian Wei
Joel Ma
Joel Tan ♥
Jolene
Joyce Lo
Jun Ru

K :
Kai Qi
KauJie
Kelly Lim
Kelvin
Kereen

L :
Lee Gek
Li Shan
Lim Fei ♥
Lynette ♥

M :
Mandy ♥
Ming Xian
Ming Zhe

N :
-Nil-

O :
-Nil-

P :
Priscilla

Q :
Qin Yin
Qiu Yi

R :
Rachel Lam
Rasin
Reine
Rou Hui
Rui Qin ♥
Ruo Qi
Ryan

S :
Sabrina
Sean ♥
Sharon
Shi Wei (sir)
Shi Ying ♥
Sin Lee
Siong Po
Soo Ern

T :
Tjia Ying ♥

U :
-Nil-

V :
Vanessa Ng

W :
Wei Jie
Wei Jing
Wei Yang
Wen Jie

X :
-Nil-

Y :
Yi Fan
Yi Hui
Ying Thong
Yong Rong

Z :
Zun Siong

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo